Friday, May 1, 2009

Class Activity

Today in class, we did a fun activity! I thought it was really fun acting out what was told for us to do on the piece of paper. Before doing this project, I never even thought about these things (posture, hand gestures, etc.) But I did know that id have to the obvious things, such as speaking loud and clearly, keeping your audience entertained and having good eye contact with my audience. I think this project might be a little difficult for me though.. A 10 minute long presentation and I'm still not sure of what topic I'm going to choose yet or how I am going to present it! I have a lot of work to do. I don't even know if I can think of anything to do for that long.. But I have almost two weeks to prepare, so hopefully I think of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment